Twenty-Five Lawyers Selected for the Leadership Development Academy
Monday, December 9, 2019
The LDA, now in its ninth year, is a statewide leadership program established to empower and develop lawyers to be informed, committed and involved so that they may fill significant leadership roles in local and state bar associations, local communities and organizations and to serve as role models in matters of ethics and professionalism.
The lawyers represent a geographic breadth of the Hoosier state, and all are accomplished legal practitioners who have been admitted to practice for less than 15 years.
The 25 members will participate in five sessions featuring professional facilitators and prominent speakers from various disciplines to inform participants about leadership principles and techniques, the importance of effective leaders in organizations to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, and the challenges and rewards of leadership in action. The first session is Jan. 9-11 at Fort Harrison State Park in Indianapolis.
The members of the Leadership Development Academy Class of 2020 are:
- John M. Acosta, Valparaiso, Acosta Law Office,
- Tarah M.C. Baldwin, Indianapolis, Baldwin Maples & Williams
- Laura K. (Katie) Boren, Evansville, Ziemer Stayman Weitzel & Shoulders
- John F. Bowen, Indianapolis, Hall Render Killian Heath & Lyman
- Stephanie L. Boxell, Indianapolis, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Katie E. Collyer, Fishers, Church Church Hittle + Antrim
- Emily L. Crisler, Indianapolis, Indiana Department of Local Government Finance
- Michael C. (Mike) Cunningham, Brookville, Mullin McMillin & McMillin
- Mallory C. Deckard, Evansville, Kahn Dees Donovan & Kahn
- Courtney E. Endwright, Indianapolis, Betz + Blevins
- Colin E. Flora, Indianapolis, Pavlack Law
- Joseph R. Fuschetto, Bloomington, Bunger & Robertson
- Kayla C. Grimes, Richmond, Knoll Kolger Sowers & Metzger
- Blake R. Hartz, Indianapolis, Woodard Emhardt Henry Reeves & Wagner
- Katherine M. Kelsey, Indianapolis, Kids’ Voice of Indiana
- Matthew R. Land, Indianapolis, Indiana Supreme Court
- Marc G. Lopez, Indianapolis, Marc Lopez Law Firm
- Joseph B. Moore III, Chicago, Patton & Ryan
- Kyle D. Steinbrueck, Indianapolis, Plews Shadley Racher & Braun
- James R. Strickland, Indianapolis, Indiana Supreme Court
- Aaron F. Tuley, Indianapolis, Indiana Supreme Court
- Georgianna Q. Tutwiler, Indianapolis, Hume Smith Geddes Green & Simmons
- Alexander C. Van Gorp, Indianapolis, Van Gorp Legal Services
- Josh C. Woodward, Indianapolis, Indiana Supreme Court
- Paul E. (Eddie) Woolard, Zionsville, Woolard Legal
About the Indiana State Bar Association:
Founded in 1896, the Indiana State Bar Association is the single largest legal organization in the state. The ISBA serves and advocates on behalf of its members, their clients and the public interest as the independent voice of the legal profession. The ISBA’s office is located in downtown Indianapolis. For more information about the Indiana State Bar Association, visit www.inbar.org.