Share your experience with Indiana State Bar Association members.
ISBA empowers members to thrive professionally and personally. One way it does this is by offering educational seminars and workshops. Professionals with deep knowledge in certain areas are encouraged to share their experience through these seminars and workshops.
To be considered as a speaker, please complete the below form. The following is information you will want to prepare in advance of your application.
- Title of Proposal
- Contact Information (name, title, firm/organization, address, city, state, zip code, phone, email address) for each presenter
- Audience: Short paragraph describing the audience for whom your topic is intended and why the subject area is of importance
- Bullet Points: List four to six bullet points that describes the specific issues you plan to cover (please note that sessions are one hour in length.)
- Level: The level that the session is intended to be: 1) Introductory 2) Intermediate/Legal Update 3) Advanced
- Type of Materials: The Association encourages speakers to provide practical take-aways, such as sample contract language, draft policies, or checklist as a part of their written materials. Please indicate what type of take-aways you anticipate providing.
- Biography: Please attach a resume or curriculum vitae that includes a list of previous presentations for each of the presenters.
If selected as a speaker, the information you provide will be used in the program brochure. Please be sure the spelling is correct and all relevant titles, information about degrees, and credentials are included. Selected speakers will be notified on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions, please contact the CLE department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.639.5465.