ISBA announces winners of March Against Hunger competition
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Posted by: Carissa Long
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 15, 2018
Indiana State Bar Association announces winners of March Against Hunger competition
INDIANAPOLIS (June 15, 2018) – The Indiana State Bar Association, in coordination with the Office of the Indiana Attorney General and Feeding Indiana’s Hungry (FIsH), today announced the winners for this year’s 10th Annual March Against Hunger virtual food drive competition. The following winners from each of the six divisions will receive the “Attorney General’s Cup” trophy at the Association’s Awards Luncheon on Aug. 30.
- Sole Proprietor – Bellin Law Office, Elkhart
- Small Firm (2-11 attorneys) – Johnson & Bell, Hammond
- Medium Firm (12-21 attorneys) – Corteva Agriscience, Indianapolis
- Large Firm (22-49 attorneys) – Barnes & Thornburg, South Bend
- X-Large Firm (50+ attorneys) – Barnes & Thornburg, Indianapolis
- Public/Non-Profit/Local Bar – Marion County Prosecutor’s Office, Indianapolis
This year’s March Against Hunger food drive competition took place March 1-31, generating $29,143.70 in monetary donations. Since 2009, the food drive has generated a total of 70,019 pounds of food and $407,874.39 in monetary donations for Indiana food banks.
Founded in 1896, the Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA) is the state’s largest association serving the legal community. We help lawyers practice law less stressfully, more productively and build professional connections. The ISBA’s office is located in downtown Indianapolis. For more information about the State Bar, visit www.inbar.org.
Media Contact: Carissa Long | 800.266.2581 | email@example.com