Jan. 19-23: Travel to Cuba with ISBA private group
Friday, August 18, 2017
Posted by: Carissa Long
ISBA Journey to Cuba
Jan. 19-23, 2018
Deposit due Sept. 15
Click here for the brochure.
Click here for the registration form.
The Indiana State Bar Association invites you and your guest(s) to join our private delegation for an eye-opening journey to Cuba. We will be traveling under the auspices of Cuba Cultural Travel, an organization specializing in authorized travel to Cuba since 1998. Our specially designed program will explore Cuba's rich and varied cultural heritage. We will go beyond tourist corridors by engaging with local scholars, attorneys, musicians and artists who will offer in-depth commentary on the Cuban legal system, art, history, architecture and religion.
Our private Caribbean journey (space is limited) includes the following:
- Thought-provoking CLE lectures by renowned scholars and legal experts (CLE credit anticipated)
- Private performances and receptions by prominent dance companies and musicians
- Exploration of the fascinating neighborhoods of Havana in the company of an architect and historian
Custom-designed program includes:
- Itinerary design & coordination
- Compliance with U.S. Treasury Department
- 5 Star Hotel Parque Central Havana or Upscale B&B
- All ground transportation
- Full-time private tour escort
- Daily breakfast in Cuba
- Meals as listed in itinerary (including tips)
- Entrance fees to museums, etc.
- Bottled water on bus & in room
- Gratuities for restaurants, porters
- Departure tax
Hotel Parque Central
Double Occupancy (per person): $3,110
Single Occupancy: $4,110
Casa Particular (B&B)
Double Occupancy (per person – couples only/one large bed): $2,410
Single Occupancy: $2,810
This trip is scheduled for Jan. 19-23, 2018. A deposit is due by Sept. 15 to hold your place. Following receipt of your reservation form and deposit, further information regarding travel arrangements will be provided to each traveler. For questions, please email Susan Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information and frequently asked questions, please go to www.cubaculturaltravel.com.