We empower members to thrive professionally and personally through advocacy, education, and connections.
Join the Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA), and gain access to the subject matter experts, resources, tools, and initiatives to help make your passion possible.
We want you to make the most of your career, so our commitment to you is to:
Find solutions to your professional challenges
- If it’s top of mind for you, then it is for us, too. For example, after hearing from our members, the ISBA is working to develop an affordable healthcare solution with small firms in mind.
- We offer a variety of products and services to help manage your practice, including access to Casemaker, the State Bar’s FREE legal research tool.
Connect you with other lawyers statewide
- By attending our affordable professional development programs and statewide networking events, you can gain referrals, develop your area of expertise and create a support network. And with more than 25 sections and 35 committees, there’s something for everyone.
- ISBA’s section listservs average more than 500 posts a month. The ability to communicate with, ask questions and seek guidance from peers statewide is why members consistently rate our listservs as the most utilized ISBA benefit.
Advocate for the profession
- We fight for lawyers. The work of our full-time lobbyist provides our members a pathway to be heard. Every year, we help educate legislators and work to draft and fix bills.
Be a part of Indiana’s largest legal network today and get access to exclusive opportunities and resources available just for members, including publications like Res Gestae and Addendum.
Join or renew
If you currently are a member of the ISBA, renew your membership >>
If you have never been a member of the ISBA, join as a new member >>
If you previously were a member but your membership lapsed, renew your membership >>
Not sure? Contact Carissa Long at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie Gott at email@example.com to find out your membership status.
With questions about member benefits, please contact Carissa Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.