2016 Annual Indiana Law Survey
Video Replay Opportunity
The Indiana State Bar Association is pleased to offer local bar associations the opportunity to host a two day replay of the 2016 Annual Indiana Law Survey. The live program will be held on Sept. 22-23, 2016.
The replay will be available to local bar associations starting on Oct. 24, 2016.
Below you will find a links to the request form and agenda. To host the program, simply return your completed request form.
The details of the program are below:
- The replay offers 12 hours of CLE (two days), including 1 hour of Ethics
- The cost for attendees is $250/one day, or $375/two day (no member discounts)
- You can schedule your local bar association’s replay for any time after Oct. 24
- You may allow one attorney to attend at no cost (typically the moderator)
- Your local bar association will make 20% of the net proceeds
- The ISBA can manage everything from registration and promotion to CLE approval and reporting
We want to make this as easy for you as possible! We hope you take advantage of this opportunity! The sooner your dates are scheduled, the more time we will have to help promote your program, so don’t delay in scheduling your replay.
Submit your request form today!
For questions or to schedule a replay please contact Christina L. Fisher, ISBA Director of CLE at 317-639-5465 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.