The ISBA Health Law Section will be sponsoring the 4th Annual Health Law Symposium on May 21. If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the symposium, please email the information below to Maryann Williams at the ISBA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions for consideration are due no later than Feb. 28.
• Title of proposal
• Contact information (name, title, firm/organization, address, city, state, zip code, phone, email address) for each presenter
• Audience: short paragraph describing the audience for whom your topic is intended and why the subject area is of importance
• Bullet points: List four to six bullet points that describe the specific issues you plan to cover (please note that sessions are one hour in length).
• Level: the level that the session is intended to be – 1) introductory; 2) intermediate/legal update; or 3) advanced
• Type of materials: The Association encourages speakers to provide practical takeaways, such as sample contract language, draft policies or checklists as a part of their written materials. Please indicate what type of takeaways you anticipate providing.
• Biography: Please attach a résumé or curriculum vitae that includes a list of previous presentations for each of the presenters.
If selected as a speaker, the information you provide will be used in the program brochure. Please be sure the spelling is correct and all relevant titles and information about degrees and credentials are included. Selected speakers will be notified by April 1.
If you have any questions, please contact Maryann Williams at email@example.com or 800/266-2581.